Tuesday, November 28, 2006

No need to knead.




Looks good doesn't it? The only problem- I FORGOT THE SALT! I know those crazy Tuscans like their bread without salt but to me bread without salt is like eating without tastebuds. Anyway, I didn't plan to post about this today but now I have spent so much time reading the exhaustive coverage of this bread phenomena that I had no other choice. A new salted batch is underway and I will post about it tomorrow with all the tips I've gleaned along the way. I can already say that everyone needs to try this bread. Thanks Jim Lahey and Mark Bittman!

4 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger leedav said...

Ali,
I realized as I hit publish that I hadn't linked to the recipe at all! I promise to include it in today's post.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've made this bread twice now and it was great both times. I have a two-year-old and can't spend as much time as I'd like in the kitchen, so this was quite a find.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Everyone in the blogosphere seems to be making this...I've got to jump on the bandwagon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home