Wednesday, November 29, 2006

F**k, I only have 9 minutes left to post!

I admit it, the time stamp at the end of my posts is wrong. I figured I'd change it after NaBloPoMo in case I got in trouble with this challenge. I was only late once this month and it was by 1 minute. So today, I am not ready to blog about the no-knead bread so here is a photo essay of the Pears Belle-Helene (pear chocolate preserves) I started making today.



P.S.- Are my pictures getting better or is it just me? I got a photograghy book out of the library. I LOVE the library!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger leedav said...

Ali- Yay! I'll have to send you a jar just for that compliment. Oh yeah, I already owe you one! Is this the kind you want?

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Mmmmmmmmmm. Excellent photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home