Wednesday, November 01, 2006

No Excuses

The wedding is over, as is the honeymoon to Alaska (check my flickr for a few photos). Sam even fixed my computer so I can once again blog to my hearts content from the comfort of my broken easy chair. So why am I not blogging? I have no excuse but I guess it's going to take motivation from another source. That's why I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo. That's National Blog Posting Month. Yes, I am not crazy enought to attempt writing a novel in 30 days, but I will try to post every day this month. Sometimes the post will be on my knitting blog.

Sadly, my contest did not result in a name for my preserves. I am being very picky and have yet to find the just the right thing. Thanks for all the suggestions and special thanks to Allison and Stephanie for linking to my post. Allison is already enjoying her jam and Stephanie's will be in the mail soon. If there is anyone else I forgot please let me know. Since no one technically won the contest, I decided to choose a random commentor to receive a jar of jam. And the winner is Trek! Thanks for playing everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home