Tuesday, January 02, 2007

In sickness and in health.

I've spent the better part of this new year curled up on the couch, gut churning, moaning quietly. I blame Sam. I rarely get sick but since we've been together, the pattern has been set. He catches something and then a few days later I get a less virulent strain of whatever he had. He was sick with a stomach bug all day Saturday and then we rallied for New Years Eve but when I awoke before dawn on January 1st, I knew my stomach wasn't protesting from too much drink. The good thing is, this year can only improve from here. Still, it'd be hard to top 2006.
Happy New Year y'all!

6 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Best 2007 Ever!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Tea said...

Happy New Year to you--you all look so lovely!

Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry to hear that you're sick!! I'm considering sequestering myself in my apartment until this stomach virus leaves Madison. Let me know what you guys thought of Veronica Mars.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger leedav said...

Sam- I hope so baby!

Tea- Thanks! I'm so glad I can put a face to your name now!

Suey- Good idea. You don't want to catch this.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Awwww...you guys are so cute!

I think my husband got the same thing. I always get sick, but managed to dodge this one,

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so adorable!!! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home